Keep forgetting your shopping list at home? Need to share it with your shopping mate? Wandering which app to download? Discover how to do it easily, just using the Reminders app together with iCloud.
To share the list with anyone using iCloud follow these steps:
- Create a separate list using the Reminders app. It’s good to share a new list, not the default ones.
- Connect to the web version of iCloud at http://www.icloud.com/ using your AppleID.
- Click on the Calendar icon.
- On the left hand side, you’ll see your recently created shopping list.
- Click on the share icon and add your shopping mate(s) assigning them rights to read or read & write.
Oh, btw, now imagine sharing your groceries dictating the with Siri directly into reminders!