Haven’t had the time to write for a while, work has kept me away from the real important things
Here goes a quick but useful tip: how many times have you started typing an email address in Mac Mail and, without even looking and blindly trusting auto-complete, you’ve sent the email to the wrong recipient? That’s annoying, here’s how to clean up all or some email adresses in Mac Mail.
- Select Window > Previous Recipients
- A window appears with all used recipients
- Highlight those you want to delete (multiple selection with the command key)
Method 2 (individual recipients only):
- Open a new message window ( Cmd + N)
- Type the recipient you want to delete
- Click on the small arrow besides the recipients email
- Select “Remove from Previous Recipients List”
And that’s all, one of those small fetaures that makes Mac OS X Mail so useful, as usually this sort of utilities are way under the hood.